Nobody Plays With My Brand, That’s Why I Didn’t Step On Stage – Sarkodie Replies Shatta Wale - Davicole's Blog

Davicole's Blog

We quench your thirst for information...

Breaking

Earn money here

https://shorte.st/tools?_ga=2.228389981.1758810480.1544715672-488231945.1544715672

Friday 17 November 2017

Nobody Plays With My Brand, That’s Why I Didn’t Step On Stage – Sarkodie Replies Shatta Wale

By davicole 


Ghanaian rap legend, Sarkodie has replied Shatta Wale who tweeted at him saying, ‘its high time you respect your brand bro. They using you too much’ following the disrespect at the One African Music Festival in Dubai where he didn’t perform.



Sarkodie was unable to perform after events that has been described as disrespectful to his brand by the organisers got him pissed off.

In his response to Shatta Wale, he said, ‘nobody plays with my brand and that be why we no step on that stage … I just feel for the fans that be why I tweet’.

No comments:

Pages