Tales of A Naughty Wife: A long evening - Davicole's Blog

Davicole's Blog

We quench your thirst for information...

Breaking

Earn money here

https://shorte.st/tools?_ga=2.228389981.1758810480.1544715672-488231945.1544715672

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Tales of A Naughty Wife: A long evening

By davicole


https://davicole.blogspot.com/2017/11/tales-of-naughty-wife-long-evening.html

A girlish giggle caught my attention again, it was Jide and his girl, I had no idea what was so funny, I made a resolve to simply not look to their side.
How am I going to survive the evening, I thought, as my stomach churned.

I was not feeling very well and I wondered if I should have stayed home. I looked beside me as Michael drove us to his birthday buffet at a hotel in Ikeja. At 35, he honestly looked really good. He was cheerful as he whistled to the tune playing on the radio.

I mentally shook my head. There was no way I would have been able to tell him I did not want to come and celebrate with him that evening. He worked very often and very hard so the times he spent with friends were few and far between. He was really looking forward enjoying time with them at the buffet.

I thought about the fact that Jide would be there and my stomach churned again. I balled my hands into a fist, waiting for the wave of discomfort to pass. Letting out a few deep breaths, I felt myself relax. There would be a lot of people there. I can survive one evening with him. Hell, I did not even have to talk to him.

We arrived to see about a dozen other guests waiting for us. I scanned the room. Jide was not here yet. I smiled beside my husband as he greeted his guests. I hugged a few I knew before taking some plates to dish out myself and Michael’s food.

We eventually sat down and I felt myself begin to relax. Jide might not even come. I ignored the twinge of disappointment I felt when I thought about that but instead, focused on the fact that I was not in the mood to be in the same room with the man I was f*kcing while my husband was present.

I felt a lot more cheerful as I joined in conversation with some ladies at my table. I was laughing at something one of them said when I looked up to see Jide walking in. He was not alone.

A young, gorgeous lady was beside him and he had his hand wrapped around her waist. My eyes widened and I gasped. This must be the girl he told me he was seeing. If I was unwell before, I was positively sick now. Balling my fist again, I quickly got up and walked as fast as I could into the restroom.

After hurling in the toilet bowl I washed my face and tried to stay calm. What was wrong with me? I was married and jealous of my boyfriend’s girlfriend! I took deep breaths, willing myself not to react. I returned to my seat to see that Jide had sat down on Michael’s other side.

“Are you okay, baby?” Michael asked me as I sat back down.

“Yes. Just feeling a little tired, that’s all.”

Michael looked at me, concern in his eyes and I tried to force a smile. For the next two hours, I tried to ignore the fact that Jide was a few feet from me. I fixed my gaze on the ladies talking on my other side and pretended to be into their conversation.

A girlish giggle caught my attention again. It was Jide’s girl. I had no idea what was so funny. I made a resolve to simply not look to their side. I tried really hard not to but eventually, I gave in.

I turned and saw Jide share the deepest kiss with her. I immediately became nauseous again. I took deep breaths, turned to Michael and said, “I really need to get home, hun. I am not feeling like myself.”

He looked at me tenderly. “But I cannot leave. We are going to go have some drinks at the hotel bar later, remember?”

“I know babe, and I wish I could stay, but…”

“I can take her home if you want,” I heard Jide say on the other side. “Kike has to leave soon too, she is travelling to Abuja early tomorrow morning. I can drop them both off and come back. That way, you do not have to leave your party.”

Michael considered it for a second then looked at me. I had no reason to refuse even tough the idea of being confined in a car with Michael and his gorgeous girlfriend made me want to hurl again.

Michael nodded at Jide. “Thanks, man.”

I was right. I felt like I was about to pass out sitting at the back of the car as Jide and Kike conversed, basically pretending I was not there. I felt my body heat up and I wanted to scream. I closed my eyes, focusing on my breathing and hoping we get home soon. I was surprised when Jide took a turning I did not recognise but it was only to drop of Kike since my way was a little further.

I breathed a sigh of relief when she came down from the car even though I felt like smashing something when she leant in to kiss him just before that.

The journey to our home was silent. I had nothing to say to him. I simply wanted to get in bed and forget the whole night. When Jide dropped me off, he walked inside the house with me.

“You don’t need to do that,” I said in a quiet voice.

“Of course I do,” he said with a smile. “I have to make sure you get in safe.”

I did not smile back. As soon as he closed the door behind us he grabbed my wrist, pulled me to him and his mouth came crashing on mine. I kissed him back, even more passionately. I wanted him to feel my angst and pain.

The kiss soon escalated to something more primal. He reached around me and unzipped my dress. It fell down at my feet, leaving me standing before him in my bra and panties. He immediately brought one hand into my panties, sliding one finger into me and began to push in and out. I bounced on his hand, letting the arousal take over me as I held him even tighter. We were still locked in a tight embrace as I led him into the room.

He pulled down my panties and removed his own jeans afterwards. I reached out to touch his hard c*kc. I had missed him terribly. He lifted me and laid me on the bed. I spread my legs automatically and he entered.

I cried out as he filled me, pushing back against him, meeting his thrusts, moaning as lust took over. His mouth was still on mine and his thrusts were gentle, deliberate. He was hitting my sweet spot and I was gushing with wetness.

He pushed his head down towards my bre*8t and took a n!pple in his mouth through my bra which was still on. He sucked the nibbled and I screamed, cumming around him.

I clenched my walls around his c*kc as I felt him swell.

“Oh, Jide,” I moaned. “Yes, yes, f*kc me…”

He was doing exactly that, increasing his pace until he was ramming hard and deep into me. I clenched again, drawing him in even tighter and he groaned, exploding inside me.

We laid side by side in silence minutes afterwards. There was so much I wanted to say but all that came out was, “I’m pregnant.”

Silence again as the sound of my beating heart thundered in my ears.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“I think it’s yours.”

No comments:

Pages